PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is codelabs.rocks Sp. z o.o. [Limited liability company] with its registered office in 45-701 Opole, Wrocławska 64 St., registered under KRS [National court register] 0000737547, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 7543185154, REGON [National Business Registry Number] 380577400.
If you want to contact us via the contact form, assess the estimated costs of the particular project or subscribe to our newsletter, you will be asked to provide your personal data. They will be processed only for the purpose for which they were obtained.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary but necessary to provide our services.
The effect of not providing personal data will be:
– no possibility of contacting us via the contact form
– no possibility to receive the newsletter
– no possibility to assess the estimated cost of the particular project
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSINGYour personal data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below:
an answer to your question asked via contact forms
assessment of the estimated cost of the particular project
sending a newsletter
PROCESSING PERIODYour data will be processed only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until you do not withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, or the goal will be completed.
DATA SAFETYWe take care of your personal data using appropriate organizational and technical measures. We use security measures on our website, including encrypting the connection using an SSL certificate.
YOUR RIGHTSYou have the right to access, view, rectify, delete or limit the processing of your personal data. In the case of violations, you can also exercise the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – from May 25, 2018, it is the President of the Office for Data Protection.
CONSENT WITHRDAWALYou can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time – all you need to do is inform us. Contact details can be found in the “contact” tab. If you are no longer interested in information from the e-commerce industry, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the “Resignation of receiving messages” link in the footer of each message.
PROFILINGOn our website, we automatically adjust content (mainly marketing) to your interests or needs, that is, we make a profiling using your data. However, as a result of this automated process, no decisions are taken that could cause legal effects to you or affect you in a similarly significant way.
CONTACT FORMSThe contact form requires providing your basic personal data in the form of your name, surname, email address, phone no., job title, name of the company – these are the data that will allow us to answer your question via the contact form. By choosing a way to contact us using the contact form, you also agree to the processing of your personal data in order to answer your question. Your personal data will be processed only until the goal is completed, that is, by answering your question by e-mail or telephone.
PROJECT ESTIMATION FORMThis form requires providing basic data about your project and personal data in the form of your name, surname, email address, phone no., job position, name of the company – these are the data that will allow us to calculate and provide you with the estimated cost of the project. By choosing a way to contact us using this form, you also agree to the processing of your personal data. Your personal data will be processed only until the goal is completed, that is, presenting you the estimated cost of implementing our e-commerce system.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our websites. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
NEWSLETTERIf you want to receive a newsletter from us, all you have to do is enter your e-mail address and name. The use of the newsletter service is free, voluntary and termless. If you are no longer interested in our e-commerce news, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, in a simple way (see the item: Possibility to withdraw consent). E-mails are sent via the processing entity with which the administrator has concluded an appropriate data processing agreement.
COOKIE FILESThe Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website subpages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the operator: codelabs.rocks Sp. z o.o. [Limited liability company] with its registered office in 45-701 Opole, Wrocławska 64 St.Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his / her individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his / her login and password on every page of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
“necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect violations in the field of authentication on the Website;
“performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
The COOKIE FILES section is based on the template provided by IAB Poland.